Chip City FAQ
- How many flavors do you offer?
- Chip City rotates more than thirty flavors over the course of a year. Every day, four different flavors are featured in our stores.
- Chip City’s classic menu is made up of fourteen flavors, listed here. These fourteen flavors are rotated throughout the week to make up our menu. To see what specialty flavors are being featured each week on top of our classic rotation, follow us on Instagram @chipnewyorkcity
- Where can I see the flavors of the week?
- How big is each cookie?
- Weighing in at 5.25 ounces each, our cookies are known for being some of the largest cookies around.
- Where can I get Chip City cookies?
- We have four Chip City locations throughout NYC. The store addresses can be found here.
- Can I buy a Chip City gift card?
- Yes, you can either purchase a gift card by visiting one of our retail locations or by visiting our online shop here.
- Are Chip City cookies available for catered events?
- Yes, we offer catering for all sized events. If you would like to serve Chip City cookies at your next event, inquire here.
- Where can I find Ingredients and nutritional information?
- You can access the ingredients and nutritional info for our classic menu here.
- Do you have vegan or gluten free options?
- Chip City offers a vegan Chocolate Chip flavored cookie. This cookie is available at all times for catering and rotates throughout our weekly menu.
- Is Chip kosher certified?
- Currently Chip City is not Kosher certified, however we are researching the possibility.
- When do cookies become available?
- We are currently allowing limited amounts of orders to be placed once per week. This will normally be Monday at noon unless announced otherwise on our Instagram page.
- How will your order arrive?
- Our cookies are shipped frozen in specially designed packaging, packed with dry ice to keep the cookies frozen. All orders come with instructions on how to carefully dispose of the dry ice, and how to store the cookies. It is okay if your package arrives with little or no dry ice. Depending on where you are located, we package each shipment with enough dry ice to last anywhere from 24-72 hours. Because dry ice is so cold, even if there is no dry ice left in the package, it will keep the cookies frozen for a couple hours even after the dry ice evaporates. We recommend putting the cookies in the freezer as soon as you receive them, and leaving them there at least overnight before baking. If you have any questions about the condition of your cookies in the off chance the dry ice has evaporated, please place cookies in the freezer and email us. We will respond as soon as we are able to.
- When will you receive your order?
- We ship out orders Monday-Wednesday. You will receive an email upon confirmation of your order, and once the shipment is received by FedEx, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please be aware that some residential addresses will have packages delivered on Saturday. If you would like your cookies for a specific date for an event, we recommend placing your order a minimum of 4-5 business days prior, to ensure early delivery time. We will not process or ship any orders on days we may be closed such as holidays or closures caused by other circumstances beyond our control such as weather conditions or the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. If we receive an order on such a day, we will process it by the next business day or as soon as reasonably practicable if it cannot be processed by the next business day.
- What should I do with the product once it arrives?
- If you have enough willpower to avoid sticking all 12 cookies directly in the oven, you should put all cookie dough balls directly into a freezer to allow for the longest shelf life.
- Why do you ship frozen dough instead of baked cookies?
- During our testing period we discovered that keeping the quality of our cookies was difficult when shipping baked cookies. We want all Chip City customers to enjoy a freshly baked cookie.
- Do you provide baking instructions?
- Yes! Chip City sends baking instructions and parchment paper with every package of cookie dough. We are also working on making an instructional video!
- Who should I contact for further questions and inquiries?
- Feel free to email us at any time. Our shipping email is [email protected]
- Does Chip City have online ordering?
- Chip City offers online ordering for pickup and delivery here. You may also order from Chip City through GrubHub and Uber Eats. The menu changes daily based on our weekly schedule of cookies flavors.
- I am having technical difficulties while ordering, what should I do?
- Please report all technical difficulties using the “Still have questions” form below.